- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl.
- Art.Nr.: 33899
The definitive tool box for image editing and photo based visual effects. Created by Academy Award-winning effects artists, Optics brings Hollywood film quality lighting and lens effects, curated film looks, and realistic particle creation tools to photographers.
174 unique filters and 1000's of creative imaging presets in 10 categories: Color , Diffusion/Blurs , Film Lab , Grads/Tints , Image , Lens/Distort , Light , Render , Stylize , and new Particle Illusion
Optics is a plugin for Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom and a standalone application.
Particles for Photo Editing
- New! Optics now includes the Particle Illusion category. A fast and easy-to-use particle engine designed to create photoreal effects and unlimited creative elements.
- Featuring 1700+ particle presets to enhance your photo editing including: Smoke, Fire, Water, Sparkles, Explosions, Dust, Sci-Fi, and many more.
- Unlimited creativity. For full control, launch the Particle Illusion interface to design custom emitters or to access advanced features like Forces, Deflectors, and Fluid Dynamics.
- Also new in 2022, more filters! UltraZap, UltraGlow, Emboss, Pin Warp, Beauty Studio, and more.
FAST AND CREATIVE PHOTO MANIPULATION
Featuring a robust layer-based compositing interface and powerfully flexible masking tools, Optics can be used for simple photo editing, full image manipulations, or to design and generate creative assets and graphics. Add a lighting effect in just one click or combine unlimited masks and filters to design your own look.
THE BEST LIGHTING EFFECTS
Explore the largest collection of procedural lens flares, lighting, gobos, and particle effects for photography. Why use stock footage elements when you can design, edit, and save your own libraries of presets and favorites?
Combine and build your own library of presets and favorites. Everything in Optics is procedural for creative control.
TRUSTED BY PRO VFX ARTISTS
Optics features plugins and filters regularly used on famous films and television shows. Top tools from the Boris FX Suite are included in Optics to help produce professional looking images.
Includes Lens Flares, Light Rays, Ultra Zap (lightning), UltraGlow, Light Leaks, and many more from the popular Boris FX Sapphire collection and Continuums Beauty Studio.
PHYSICAL CAMERA QUALITIES
Whether it is historical film stocks, color grading, or lens and diffusion effects, Optics is the only Photoshop filter designed to emulate the physical characteristics of optical camera filters.
Add beauty and depth to your digital images with diffusion filters like Mist, Fog, Net, Halo, and more. New Beauty Studio filter simplifies detail separation techniques for subtle skin retouching!
PACKED WITH EFFECT PRESETS
- 600+ historical film stocks and film looks including color grades from famous Hollywood films
- 126 optical lens flare presets from Boris FX Sapphire
- 800+ Gobo lighting patterns
- 1700+ particle presets including Abstracts, Dust, Smoke, Fire, and more
MASKING AND PAINT TOOLS
Optics features powerful masking and paint tools to replace backgrounds, isolate effects, or fix and touch up pixels.
- EZ Mask with gestural stroke based masking
- Gradient, Spot, Path, Snap, Selection, and Paint mask types
- Combine multiple masks using blend modes
- Paint, clone, and blur with support for Wacom tablets
- New! Exchange masks with Photoshop
EXPLORE GRAPHIC DESIGN
Apply Optics to text to create stunning graphics and inspired style frames. Optics also includes multiple generator and texture effects to design unique backgrounds and graphic elements.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- Windows 10 or higher on x64
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 2GB of RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- Disk: High-speed disk array or SSD storage. 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory
- Nodelocked license
- Licenses both the Photoshop/Lightroom plug-in and standalone
- Adobe Photoshop CC and up (64 Bit Only)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 and up (Non-app store version)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic
- Color management using ICC profiles
- Exchangeable Image File Format (Exif)
- Camera RAW, TIFF, JPEG as well as Kodak Cineon and DPX file formats
- Mac Retina Display Support
- 8, 16, 32 bit image processing
- Multi-processor acceleration
- GPU acceleration
- Multi-processor support