Optical Flares Bundle for After Effects
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl. Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Tage / Lieferung per E-Mail
- Art.Nr.: 31453
- 3D Lens Flares with AE Lights
- Intuitive Design Interface
- Live Visual Preset Library
- Real Texture Support
- Dynamic Triggering Animations
- Chromatic Aberration
- Up to 32 bpc color support
3D Animation, Motion Graphics, Commercials, Music Videos, Graphic Transitions, Compositing, Special Effects and Combine with Particle Effects.
Add final touches to Motion Graphics, simulate Concert or Stadium Lighting, fake Volumetric Lighting, help Blend 3D Animations, build a virtual Light Array for Music Videos, add Realism to your Virtual Sets, add Flares to Live Action Footage, simulate Visible, atmosphere with Lighting, simulate Bright Lights in your scene, draw focus to a product or graphic and accentuate Highlights or contours.
- 12 unique Lens Objects
- 50 custom Lens Objects
- Large Pop-Out Preview window
- Rename, & Rearrange Objects
- Show BG in Preview Window
- Integrated Copy & Paste
- Duplicate Objects & Undo/Redo
- 60 Built-in Presets (included)
- Real Lens Inspired Presets
- Share & Swap Presets
- Save All Settings in One Place
- Save & Reuse Individual Objects
- Expand and Build New Presets
- Generate lens flares from AE 3D lights
- Works with lights exported from your 3D applications
- Create multiple flares with 1 instance of Optical Flares
- Choose to render Flares for specific lights only
- Over 25 built-in textures to choose from
- Use custom layers from your project in a flare
- Auto-rotate textures towards light for realistic movement
- Custom layers can be still or animated
- Recreate organic animation with several trigger types
- Create a flash of light as your flare exits the frame
- Iris elements change size as they drift away
- Trigger area can be previewed for precise animations
Simulate dust & scratches on your lens that becomes visible by the light source. Includes 12 HD lens textures or use your own.
Obscure Layers by alpha or luminance to simulate the light source going behind objects in the foreground. Works with 2D & 3D layers!
Generate a lens flare from bright spots in your video such as a particle system or matte layer. Control resolution and threshold.
Animate lens flares along the contour of complex shapes with ease. Great for detailed shapes that would require extra key framing.
Add smooth flowing shimmer to elements with self-propelling animation. Simply set the amount and speed of the animation. No Keyframes!
Simulate realistic color bleeding around the outside of the lens. This effect also helps make the lens flares look more organic & natural.
Make lights appear more energetic with random light flickering featuring a unique seed for each light source. Choose from smooth or Twitchy.
32 Bit & GPU Ready:
Optical Flares renders up to 32 bpc offering high color fidelty as well as enhanced speed with Graphics card acceleration.
Flexible Core Objects:
Build stunning lens flares with the use of 12 powerful core objects. These elements offer unmatched flexibility with detailed control setttings.
Control the postion of each object with distance, offset and custom translation. These features are essentials to building anamorphic elements.
- Mac (Intel only*) & PC Compatible
- After Effects CS5-2022 (including MFR support)
*Mac OSX 10.6+ required for OF Version 1.3.3 minimum of CS3
Video Card GPU Support (optional): Optical Flares does not require a special graphics card to render but you can increase render performance with recommended cards.
Recommended Cards (optional):
- Nvidia GeForce 7000 Series (Except 7300 on MAC)
- Nvidia GeForce 8000 Series
- Nvidia GeForce 9000 Series
- Nvidia GeForce 200 Series
- Nvidia Quadro FX Series
- ATI X1300 and above on Windows
- ATI HD Series on Mac
NOTE: Other graphics cards may be supported but speed improvements may not be as great. GPU Compatibility may vary on Mac converted Nvidia Cards, since updated drivers are not available from Nvidia.
The Render version of the plugin requires the same license process as the plugin itself but they can use the attached key file if they do not have access to the GUI (typical of AE Render or true nodes with no monitors).