- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl.
- Art.Nr.: 33899
Optics is the definitive digital toolbox for photos. Created by professional feature film VFX artists, Optics is designed to simulate optical camera filters, specialized lenses, film stocks and grain, lens flares, optical lab processes, color correction as well as natural light and photographic effects. Take your images to the next level, try Optics.
Available now as a plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, as well as a standalone application for macOS and Windows. Purchase a new license or choose a subscription option.
THE PLUG-IN FOR PHOTOSHOP PROS
All filters can be limited to a portion of the image using sophisticated but simple to use masking controls. A layering system to apply multiple filters, a built-in paint system for touch-ups and the standalones batch processing system round out Optics robust set of tools.
Filters are grouped into 9 categories:
Color, Diffusion/Blurs, Film Lab, Grads/Tints. Image, Lens, Light, Render, and Stylize
AWARD-WINNING FEATURE FILM EFFECTS
Create stunningly beautiful and realistic lens flares, subtle soft glows, photorealistic lightning effects, stylized looks and treatments, and more. Optics features 75 of the Emmy Award-winning Sapphire filters from Boris FX. Used by top visual effects artists on the worlds most famous television and films, Sapphires superior image quality and on screen controls offer massive time-savings and creative options.
Top effects included with Optics:
- Light filters Flawlessly simulate natural and synthetic lights with the legendary Sapphire lighting effects. Included are S_Glow, S_LensFlare, S_Glint, S_LightLeaks, S_Rays, and more.
- Render filters Enhance your work with textures, lightning, advanced gradients, clouds and sky generators, and grunge effects with Sapphire Render. Included are S_NightSky, S_Clouds, S_Luna, S_MuzzleFlash, S_Zap, and more
- Blur and Defocus filters Create fast and realistic in-camera blurs and digital beauty treatments with Sapphire blur and defocus effects. Included are S_Blur, S_Beauty, S_RackDefocus, S_FreeLens, S_BlurMotion, S_EdgeAwareBlur, and more.
- Stylize filters Build color grades, damage looks, and other high-quality video treatments with the Sapphire stylize effects. Included are S_FilmLook, S_DigitalDamage, S_TvDamage, S_Kaliedo, S_Cartoon, and more.
OPTICAL GLASS FILTER SIMULATION
Optics is the only Photoshop filter set that specifically simulates optical camera filters. This includes diffusion filters such as Fog, Frost, Mist, Net, and Silk filters as well as color filters such as Color Gradient, Color Spot, ND Gradient, Photographic, Skin Tone and Sunset filters.
Diffusion filters were created based on real world optical diffusion filters. Color filters were created by converting the spectral transmission curves to RGB values.
FILM STOCKS AND CLASSIC LOOKS
Recreate analog photography and classic film looks with ease. Match vintage film stocks and grain, then customize looks to add lustre and polish to your images. Or add film damage, scratches and borders for an artfully decayed aesthetic.
- 294 color and black and white still photographic film stocks, motion picture films stocks and historical photographic processes
- 89 color grading presets from Academy Award nominated movies including 2001 A Space Odyssey, Apocalypse Now, Blade Runner, Back to the Future, Frankenstein, Gone with the Wind, King Kong, Saving Private Ryan and Titanic
- 159 stylized color and black and white looks
ISOLATE EFFECTS WITH MASKING TOOLS
Optics features powerful masking tools to replace backgrounds and isolate effects based on a variety of user defined parameters.
- Sophisticated but easy to use masking tools
- Gestural stroke based masking
- Gradient, Spot, Path, Snap, EZ Mask, Selection and Paint mask types
- Combine multiple masks using blend modes
DESIGNED FOR CREATIVITY AND EXPLORATION
The Optics user interface was designed for creative decision making and optimized to produce responsive visual results. GPU acceleration provides fast, interactive effects editing and image adjustments.
- Viewer resolution preview controls allow fast preview of effects on highest resolution projects.
- Variation and seed generators on effect parameters produce limitless variations.
- Non-destructive workflow for ultimate flexibility. Can be applied as a Photoshop Smart Filter to make unlimited changes.
- Batch processing in the Optics standalone application to apply effects and looks to large image libraries.
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 2GB of RAM (8GB or more recommended)
- Disk: High-speed disk array or SSD storage. 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory
- Nodelocked license
- Licenses both the Photoshop/Lightroom plug-in and standalone
- Adobe Photoshop CC and up (64 Bit Only)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 and up (Non-app store version)
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic
- Color management using ICC profiles
- Exchangeable Image File Format (Exif)
- Camera RAW, TIFF, JPEG as well as Kodak Cineon and DPX file formats
- Mac Retina Display Support
- 8, 16, 32 bit image processing
- Multi-processor acceleration
- GPU acceleration
- Multi-processor support
- Windows 10 or higher on x64
- macOS 10.13 or higher