Autograph Studio Vollversion - perpetual
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl. Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Tage / Lieferung per E-Mail
- Art.Nr.: 34455
Autograph is a next-generation application that allows digital artists to reach the creative and... mehr
Autograph is a next-generation application that allows digital artists to reach the creative and artistic heights of the future. Crafted with both the motion design and visual effects industries in mind, Autograph allows artists to work with speed and precision.
Integrated 2D-3DImport and create 3D environments, animation, and assets. Use Pixar industry-standard USD format natively (no conversion). Benefit from Physically-Based Rendering right inside your comp. Use your comp as a texture map on a 3D object.
Motion GraphicsEach composition can be modified in real-time. Easily render in different formats instancing a single project file without duplication. Autograph provides a set of tools that allow you to build responsive design compositions.
Compositing and VFXComes with many CPU/GPU-optimized video processing effects. Keyframes are not the only way to animate parameters in Autograph. Each parameter can be linked to another or used by one of the many available modifiers. Modifiers apply transformations to any data source.
- Physically Based Renderer - Comes with Filament, a state-of-the art physically-based renderer. Also supports Hydra Storm for 3D collaboration consistence.
- File format support - Full support of OpenEXR, multi-channels AOV, Photoshop layers, ProRes, mp4, h264/h265
- Extensible - Support for OpenFX plug-ins and Shadetoy integration. Build your own tool, expose parameters in a packaged file for deployment.
- 2d and Planar Tracking - Every VFX project needs tracking and stabilization. Autograph provides a solid 2D tracker with different models ranging from simple location to affine and perspective, as well as a fast planar tracker
- OpenColorIO - OpenColorIO for color management. Both the ACES 1.3 and default built-in OCIO configurations ensure a state of the art imaging workflow.
- Artisan - Cloud service with collaborative review platform. Player, versioning and data storage, 10 clients per Autograph license.
- Templates - A composition can display front-end control parameters and be packed in one file, allowing you to create tools, generators, or encapsulated custom stack of effects with their own UI.
- Easily Link External Data - Separate graphic and editorial tasks by easily linking your external data directly into your projects. Map CSV columns to user-created parameters for graphics automation tasks.
- Links and Constraints - A convenient connection system between parameters allows you to create complex relations and share any given group of elements, all without writing a single line of code
- Instancing - Animate massive amount of elements. Scattering, grids layout, per instance modifiers.
- Performance - The use of both the CPU and GPU makes it possible to work on large-scale projects, all with incredible responsiveness when setting up projects.
- Animate Anything - Animators offer over 45 predefined interpolation types. Same graph curve editing for 2D and 3D graphics. You dont have to be a 3D modeling expert to use 3D in Autograph.
- macOS 11 (Big Sur) - Apple Silicon
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina) - Intel Mac
- Windows 10 and 11
- Linux has been tested using CentOS Linux 7 (7.9.2009) and Ubuntu 20/22. Later distributions not tested but should work.
- RAM: Minimum 8 GB needed
- Hard Disk: Min of 16 GB available
- GPU: requires OpenGL 4.1 or over
TrimbleSketchUp Pro Migration von SketchUp Pro Classic Lizenz Subscription (Miet-Lizenz) - 12 Monate
323,10 € 359,00 €