Igor Pro 9
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl.
- Art.Nr.: 34068
Igor Pro is an excellent tool for:
- Graphics Creation - Igor Pro is first and foremost a publication quality scientific and engineering graphics program, capable of creating visually stunning 3D graphics as well as 2D graphs
- Data Access - Scientists and engineers encounter many data formats. Igor Pro provides a variety of import, storage and export capabilities that can handle almost any requirement.
- Data Storage - Unlike spreadsheet programs, Igor Pro's data objects won't clutter up your screen. Efficiently organize your data into a hierarchy, just like you would organize files in a hierarchy of folders on your hard drive!
- Data Manipulation & Math - Igor Pro provides an extensive library of math and data manipulation routines and Igor's array-oriented arithmetic make complex operations a snap.
- Image Processing - Igor Pro contains a full set of operations and functions for scientific image analysis applications.
- Data Analysis - Igor provides many analysis capabilities, including curve fitting, peak analysis, signal processing and statistics.
- Analysis of Function - Igor includes several operations that work on functions rather than discrete data points, including: plotting of functions, differential equations, numerical integration of functions, root finding and optimization.
Igor Pro includes a powerful and full-featured structured programming language that you can use for automation of data import, file I/O, analysis, data acquisition, graphing, drawing, printing, and just about anything you can think of.
Igor´s full-featured symbolic debugger gives you a powerful tool to get your code working properly by observing it execute one step at a time. You can view multidimensional waves as images and 1D waves in a regular graph. You can also view waves in a table and values edited in place.
Highlights of Igor Pro 9:
Igor Pro 9 contains hundreds of improvements, including 58 new operations and functions, and built-in support for HDF5. Some of these changes are highlighted below. Click here for a more detailed description of the Igor Pro 9 changes.
- HDF5 Experiment Files (option to save an experiment using current PXP format or new HDF5 based format)
- Improved Box Plot and Violin Plot style and plotting options
- Expansion setting for control panels to accommodate large or small monitors
- Command completion of user-defined functions and command tooltips for built-in and user-defined functions
- Sparse matrix support
- Complex curve fitting
- Extensive Multipeak Fitting package improvements
Highlights of Igor Pro 8:
- Produces and exports high-resolution, journal quality scientific graphs in EPS and PDF
- Handles large data sets very quickly
- Includes a wide range of capabilities for scientific and engineering analysis and simulation
- Contains a built-in programming environment that makes it easy to automate applications and extend internal tools
- Completely programmable via a built-in programming environment and can be extended by external code (XOPs) written in C
- Igor Pro has special support for time-series or other evenly-spaced data
- Includes extensive image processing tools for image filtering, manipulation and graphing
- Runs on Macintosh and Windows computers; Igor Pro 8 data files are cross-platform compatible
- Imports data in many formats and can acquire data from hardware devices
- Uses unicode to support foreign languages and mathematical symbols
- Active user-to-user support and collaboration forum
- Responsive, user-acclaimed technical support
- Includes Igor Filter Design Laboratory for interactive design of FIR and IIR digital filters