New features include
- Easily add cracks, dirt, stickers, etching, embossing, and more thanks to individual control over the material channels (Diffuse, Displacement, Metalness, etc.) affected by a Corona Decal.
- Fly cameras through smoke and clouds, or have them half-submerged in water with accurate rendering from Cameras inside volumetric materials such as those from Phoenix simulations.
- Brighter, more accurate Caustics when rendering to large resolutions.
- Greatly improved highlight blurring when using Depth of Field.
- Easily find and adjust scatters, lights, proxies, displacement, and cameras using the new Listers.
- Apply the same Triplanar, Color Correction, or Mapping Randomizer to multiple maps at once with new multi input and output options. No longer will you have to edit multiple nodes or spend time setting up control nodes to keep different maps in sync.