V-Ray 5 for formZ Workstation
ab 399,00 €
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl.
- Art.Nr.: 34113
V-Ray for formZ Workstation beinhaltet: 1 User Interface floating license 1 Universal... mehr
V-Ray for formZ Workstation beinhaltet:
- 1 User Interface floating license
- 1 Universal Render Node floating license
V-Ray is a physically-based lighting, shading, and rendering toolkit. It has a wide array of features and lighting to accommodate any scene and produce top quality renders. V-Ray also employs GPU rendering to produce high quality results very quickly. Additionally, it allows you to view your scenes rendering in real-time so that you can adjust lighting and materials quickly and easily without having to do a full production render for small edits. V-Rays materials can produce very high quality results very quickly.
V-Ray is integrated throughout the formZ User Interface. A suite of palettes containing tools and settings is accessible from the palettes menu. The materials interface is integrated with the formZ Material editor and the lights interface is integrated with the formZ light parameters palette.
V-Ray for formZ Feature Highlights:
- Powerful hybrid rendering You can render using CPUs or GPUs or a combination of both. Dedicated ray-tracing hardware within NVIDIAs RTX class of GPUs to speed up production rendering on Windows (new in V-Ray 5).
- Material library over 550 realistic physical based materials, such as glass, coated plastics or metals, wood, stone, etc.
- V-Ray Grass and fur - Realistic grass, fabrics and carpet now possible with V-Ray Fur.
- Denoiser With V-Ray's new denoising technology, you can automatically eliminate noise and cut render times by up to 50%!
- Light Mix Light Mix allows you to adjust lighting levels and color without re-rendering (new in V-Ray 5).
- Aerial perspective Add realistic atmosphere and depth to your renders with V-Ray's new Aerial perspective controls.
- Virtual Reality Verify designs at 1:1 scale in popular VR headsets like Google Cardboard and Samsung Gear VR.
- Cutaways with Clipper Render sections and cutaways with ease using the V-Ray Clipper.
- Powerful light calculations the V-Ray Adaptive Lights algorithm will speed renders up to seven times faster on some scenes.
- V-Ray Frame Buffer Fine-tune your renders color, exposure, and more directly in V-Rays frame buffer. (new in V-Ray 5).
- Decals V- V-Rays). (new in V-Ray 5).
- Integrated Material Editing Fine-tune your renders color, exposure, and more directly in V-Rays frame buffer (new in V-Ray 5).
New in V-Ray 5:
Improved frame bufferV-Ray 5 introduces new tools and a new look to the V-Ray Frame Buffer (VFB). In addition to its new icons, cleaner design and improved layout, youll notice key new features like Light Mix, Image editing and post-processing. Light Mix allows you to adjust lighting levels and color without re-rendering. This can be a huge time savings in balancing the final lighting for a scene. Post processing allows you to add lens effects. The denoiser parameters can be adjusted and updated.
Support for RTX hardwareV-Ray can now use the dedicated ray-tracing hardware within NVIDIAs RTX class of GPUs to speed up production rendering on Windows. This support brings an average speed-up of 40 percent (according to Chaos Group). Your benefit from RTX will vary and is dependent on the characteristics of your scene and the capabilities of your hardware. See what you can expect with the V-Ray benchmark app: https://www.chaosgroup.com/vray/benchmark
Adaptive Dome LightThe Adaptive Dome light significantly improves rendering performance and eliminates the need for Skylight Portals near openings on interior spaces. It automatically figures out which portions of the environment to sample and which ones to ignore. This makes it much easier to set up and much more efficient. The Adaptive option is on by default in V-Ray 5.
MaterialsAll material parameters can now be edited directly in the Material Parameters palette eliminating the need for the external V-Ray material editor (which is no longer supported). Three new Material Methods have been added: Two Sided, Blend and Toon. The existing material methods have additional parameters for more detailed control as well as Translucency, Coat, Sheen, and Contour (edges) layers. There are over 10 new texture types are available (including Splat, Speckle and Falloff). Textures can be blended to create additional effects. Textures now include UV options to control the layout of the pattern.
V-Ray material files (.vrmat) can be imported allowing for the editing of the .vrmat parameters. A material can be exported to a .vrmat file to be used in other projects or V-Ray applications.
Improved V-Ray Settings palettesThe denoiser has been moved from the render elements to the top of the settings making it easier to access. The settings categories are organized using icons making it easier to navigate the various options. New settings have been added and the render elements have been improved with new render elements and options.
Decal SupportDecals can now be rendered in V-Ray.
Online-Lizenzierung. Für die Online-Aktivierung ist eine stabile, unterbrechungsfreie... mehr
Online-Lizenzierung. Für die Online-Aktivierung ist eine stabile, unterbrechungsfreie Internet-Verbindung notwendig. Bis zu 14 Tage am Stück Offline-Nutzung möglich.
- formZ 9.2 Pro oder formZ 9.2 Jr oder neuer
- macOS 10.12 oder neuer
- Windows 7, 8, 10 (nur 64-bit Version)
- min. 4 GB RAM
- permanente Internet-Verbindung für Online-Lizenzierung