- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl.
- Art.Nr.: 33783
Here's what's new in the 2022 Update:
- Packed with Effects: Now includes Sapphire, Particle Illusion, Beauty Studio, Magic Sharp, and more. Hundreds of nodes and thousands of presets!
- Mocha Pro & Tracking Improvements: Now includes the Mocha Pro node with a new surface tool, DOD, and more.
- InPaint & PowerMesh Warp: Powerful advanced compositing nodes.
- Faster speeds: Optimized M1 support & OCIO v2 color management.
Here's what's new in the 2021.5 Update:
- Multi-host plugin now included - Launch from AE, Nuke, and more
- Lens Correction node
- Improved roto shape editing and keyframing tools
- Review & approval notes
- Improved user interface, movie file support with Gstreamer, and more
New in Silhouette 2021Silhouette 2021 features new artist-friendly rotoscoping, paint tools, and a complete node-based plugin inside Adobe and OFX workflows with the best pricing ever!
All Silhouette Paint functionality is now included with Silhouette, including the plug-in capability.
- Multihost plugin support
- Affordable subscription options
- Roto editing tools
- Paint enhancements
- Lens correction node
- Review + approval notes
- Nodes & UI improvements
Whats New in Silhouette 2020:
- Integrated Mocha tracking now included at no extra charge
- New Roto tools: Magnetic splines with edge snapping, RotoOverlay previews and Weighted Keyframe creation to change the timing of shape animations
- New Paint tools: New Dodge, Burn and Detail brushes as well as a frequency (detail) separation workflow for improved retouching
- Improved Planar Tracker: Group tracking of multiple planar surfaces in addition to tracking non-planar surfaces through overlapping shapes
- New nodes DOD and Extract Detail
- New interface enhancements: Multiple Viewers, Node and Object windows; Streamlined Workspace and more
- New bundle options: Add the Mocha Pro plug-in for Silhouette for increased tracking and VFX workflows
THE EVOLUTION OF ROTO
Silhouette features the worlds most refined tools for rotoscoping teams. Create sophisticated keyframeable mattes using B-Spline, Bézier or X-Spline shapes. Intelligent design and easy-to-use tools, such as variable per-point edge softening, assist in creating articulate animations. Render mattes with realistic motion blur or export to industry-standard shape formats. Watch Intro to Roto
Advanced roto tools include:
- Highly-optimized interface, layer controls, and toolset
- New magnetic spline and edge-snapping tools to create shapes fast fast
- IK (Inverse Kinematics) to animate limbs and all manner of jointed creatures
- Integrated point tracking, planar tracking, and Mocha planar tracking option
- Stereoscopic 3D workflow
- Move, scale, rotate, shear, and corner pin shapes and groups of shapes
- Animation changes for one point or selected points across all keyframes
Additional 2020 roto improvements include the Freehand Selection tool to interactively control point selection, Weighted Keyframe creation to change the timing of shape animations, new RotoOverlay displays to visualize shape animation by displaying a preview of the motion path, motion blur or onion skin.
FAST & NON-DESTRUCTIVE PAINT
Paint is a high dynamic range non-destructive 2D paint system that handles the demands of feature film and 4K television production. Whether its image restoration, dust busting, matte painting, beauty work, rig removal or just plain paint, Silhouette provides the artistic tools to get the job done.
Auto Paint is a unique paint feature that records all paint activity with tight integration of both point and planar trackers. Paint strokes can be match moved or stabilized, giving Silhouette the speed of raster paint with the repeatability of vector paint.
New Features in Paint! Silhouette 2020 builds on its powerful paint tools with new brushes and tools for matte painting, clean-ups, and compositing. New brushes include Dodge, Burn, and Detail.
Optimized advanced cloning and beauty work: The new Detail Separation workflow allows artists to paint separately or simultaneously on color and detail layers.
2020 paint workflow improvements include: Auto Paint > Replay for repeatable paint control, new Brush Compare Modes to preview brush settings prior to paint, Show Shapes displays roto shape outlines in paint nodes, and the new Stroke Tool shortcut displays paint strokes in the viewer and history list.
Silhouettes core is a feature rich node-based effects tree that delivers film-grade results. View and edit any combination of nodes for complex compositing, matte manipulation, keying, color correction, grain management, look development, morphing, warping, and much more. Get Started with Node Based Compositing
Silhouette 2020 now features 145 speciality nodes organized into Color, Composite, Diffusion, Filter, Film Lab, Image, Key, Light, Silhouette, Special Effects, Time, Tints, Transform, and Warp. Silhouette also supports OFX plug-ins including Mocha Pro and Sapphire!
- Gestural node-based compositing
- Multiple roto and paint nodes
- Exacting color grading
- Proprietary matte generation
- Effectively composite fire, explosions, and smoke
- Edge tools to color correct or blur the composites edge
- Matte manipulation using shrink, grow, blur, and wrap functions
- 145 different nodes organized into Color, Composite, Diffusion, Filter, Film Lab, Image, Key, Light, Silhouette, Special
- Effects, Time, Tints, Transform, Warp and OFX groups
- Visual presets for most nodes
WARPING & MORPHING
Silhouettes warp and morph tools provide the highest level of creative control and render quality for digital retouching, image deformations, and even talking animals. Create invisible touch-ups, subtle facial exaggerations or dramatic transitions with either shape or pin options.
Easily time unique shape-to-shape morphing transitions per layer with interactive previews for fast flexibility as seen on some of the worlds most famous music videos and effects shots. Intro to Morphing Video.
Pin Warp is perfect for beauty work. Choose user-defined image areas using pins while leaving other areas untouched. Adjustments can range from subtle nip and tucks to something more obvious like repositioning an arm or leg.
KEYING & MATTE GENERATION
The powerful ZMatte and Power Matte nodes use proprietary matte extraction techniques that handle the most difficult keying and matting challenges, including shots with fine hair detail, smoke, or reflections.
ZMatte keying tackles difficult DV and compression artifacts and includes key pickers, matte tuning, and spill suppression options. Watch Now
Power Mattes unique interactive workflow enhances the matte creation process on non-keyable shots with foreground and background shape selectors that generate incredibly realistic and accurate results on semi-transparent objects.
POWERFUL TRACKING OPTIONS
The industrys most powerful tracking drives Silhouettes animation system and can be applied to speed up paint, roto, warp, and stabilization tasks. Choose from 1, 2, or 4 point tracking, native planar tracker, or award-winning Mocha tracking, now included as a standard feature in Silhouette 2020.
Applying pre-processing filters can increase tracker accuracy for problematic images. Choose Blur, Sharpen, Contrast, Gamma, De-Noise, or Remove Flicker. Post-processing filters can be applied to tracking data including Average, Smooth, and Merge.
- Fragen zum Artikel?
- Link zur Herstellerseite
- Link zu weiteren Informationen
- Weitere Artikel von Boris FX
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 8GB of RAM or more
- Disk: High-speed disk array or SSD storage. 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory for film resolution
- Nodelocked or floating license.
- Nodelock licenses require an internet connection once every 60 days
- Node-based workflow
- Resolution independent
- Stereo viewing and editing
- Region of interest for enhanced performance
- Command-line rendering
- Scripting and actions
- OpenColorIO color management
- GPU and OpenGL® accelerated
- Multi-processor support
- Proxy management for large image sizes
- Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro 2020
- Foundry Nuke
- Blackmagic Resolve and Fusion
- Autodesk Flame
- VEGAS Pro
- Windows 10, 11
- macOS 10.14 or higher