Silhouette Paint 2020.5
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl.
- Art.Nr.: 33849
Silhouette Paint is designed by visual effects artists specifically for film and video post. The plug-in is optimized to bring superior paint capabilities to the industrys most popular editing and effects host applications.
- Paint Tools with pressure-sensitive customizable brushes. Includes Clone, Blemish, Grain, Repair, Drag, Dodge, Burn, and more.
- Fast & Non-Destructive Auto Paint: Highly-efficient layer system for large resolution film/video paint. Auto Paint recording system delivers the speed of a raster-based paint system with the flexibility of vector paint.
- Powerful Motion Tracking: Features multiple tracking options including integrated Mocha for rock solid planar tracking.
- Channels & Detail Separation: Paint on individual RGBA channels or choose to work on separated detail and color views for advanced control.
- Cloning and Patching: Advanced clone offset and warping, onion skin, and display views enable a streamlined workflow for aligning patches and removing unwanted pixels.
- Detail Separation: Work on separated detail (coarse, medium,& fine) and color for advanced control.
- Color Management: Supports OpenColorIO for high-end VFX and finishing workflows.
Paint Tools You Need
Our paint interface is optimized for film and video and is regularly used in the film industry for matte painting, beauty work, touch ups, marker removal, and more. Paint on individual RGBA channels or choose to work on separated detail (coarse, medium & fine) and color views for advanced control. A large library of keyboard shortcuts speed up repetitive tasks.
Core tools include Color, Clone, Blur, Blemish, Dodge, Burn, Grain, Drag, Mosaic, Repair, and more.
When clean frames do not exist, artists use clone, stamp, and offset techniques to remove unwanted objects. Silhouette Paints interface is designed for usability with onion skinning, advanced offset display, and multiple compare mode options to enable sophisticated cloning and clean plating. Clone from the same clip with position, scale, rotate, skew, corner pin, warp, and time offsets or channel another input layer to clone from one clip onto another.
Take a deeper dive: Watch the Silhouette Paint Module Overview 02 and learn the power of the Clone and Blemish tools.
Speed, Performance and Flexibility
Silhouette Paint is built on a non-destructive Auto Paint stroke recording system and delivers unparalleled performance for interactive, pressure sensitive artistic control - at any resolution. Work on 4K/8K 32-bit float projects with literally hundreds of paint strokes and no performance hits. Every action is recorded as you paint and can be selectively played back with or without tracking data applied.
Paint in time and motion: Watch the Silhouette Paint 03 video. Combine repeatable paint strokes with shape-based tracking techniques for seamless paint outs that will shine on your VFX breakdowns.
Mocha Tracking and More
Paint that sticks. The Silhouette Paint plug-in includes integrated motion tracking and Mochas powerful planar tracker for rock solid results. Strokes or groups of layers can each be assigned to their own tracker within one effect, simplifying advanced object removals and clean ups. Track and apply paint to position, scale, rotation, skew, and perspective. Quick Stabilize by layer allows the artist to paint on a locked-down view for an intuitive and fast stabilize/destabilize workflow. The viewer can also be rotated to any angle to compensate for gyrating camera motion.
Industry Stamp of Approval
The pros use Silhouette. Silhouette has been used on the worlds most notable films and TV shows by the industrys most prominent VFX studios.
Recent customer work includes 1917, Avengers: End Game, Missing Link, The Mandalorian, Game of Thrones, and many, many more. The Silhouette team was doubly honored in 2019 with Academy and Emmy Awards for technical engineering achievement and contribution to the film and television industries.
- macOS: 10.12 or higher
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher on x64
- Linux: Linux distributions that conform to the CY2016 VFX Reference Platform as specified at www.vfxplatform.com
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor
- Memory: 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- Disk: High-speed disk array or SSD storage. 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files
- Graphics Card:
- NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
- 1GB of graphics memory for film resolution
- Resolution independent
- Region of interest for enhanced performance
- OpenColorIO color management
- Multi-processor support
- Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro 2020
- Foundry Nuke
- Blackmagic Resolve and Fusion
- Autodesk Flame