NIDAQ Tools MX for Igor Pro
- Plattform: Win
- Sprache: engl. Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Tage / Lieferung per E-Mail
- Art.Nr.: 33545
Acquire data directly into one of the most powerful programmable data analysis environments and... mehr
Acquire data directly into one of the most powerful programmable data analysis environments and go from data acquisition, through analysis, to the creation of publication-quality graphics in a single environment!
The Igor NIDAQ Tools MX is supported by Windows 7 or later and works with most multifunction DAQ devices supported by National Instruments NI-DAQmx driver software and supports Windows 7 or later. (Macintosh OS X: Because National Instruments has not created the appropriate drivers for Mac OS X, we cannot offer NIDAQ Tools MX for Macintosh.
With NIDAQ Tools MX you can read analog inputs and scan into Igor waves in memory or scan analog inputs to disk to analyze later, as well as control counter-timers and multiple DAQ devices simultaneously.
NIDAQ Tools MX includes several pre-programmed control panels to provide a point-and-click interface to basic data acquisition functions. Use the panels as-is, or modify the procedure files to customize them for your own purposes.
More complex, customized applications can be created using Igor's built-in programming language, extended by NIDAQ Tools MX to include data acquisition and control functionality. Igor control panels can be used to make a nice user interface for DAQ systems.
NIDAQ Tools MX Functions:
- Read analog inputs
- Scan analog inputs into Igor waves (data arrays) in memory
- Scan analog inputs to disk, then use Igor to pick out interesting parts later
- Set analog output voltages
- Generate arbitrary waveforms from Igor data arrays
- Digital i/o including static, timed and handshaking, depending on hardware support
- Control counter-timers for pulse train and one-shot pulse generation, period and frequency measurement, etc
- Control multiple DAQ devices simultaneously
- Any system that Igor runs on, and for which National Instruments has made available the NI-DAQmx driver software.
- Igor Pro: Igor Pro 6 (32-bit), Igor Pro 7 or later (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Hardware Support: Just about any National Instruments DAQ device supported by NI-DAQmx Software for Windows. See details on supported devices.
- Driver: National Instruments NI-DAQmx Software version 10.0 or later.