SurCode for Dolby Digital 5.1 Encoder for Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl. Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Tage / Lieferung per E-Mail
- Art.Nr.: 32672
The release of Adobes Creative Cloud with SurCode for Dolby Digital enables video and audio... mehr
The release of Adobes Creative Cloud with SurCode for Dolby Digital enables video and audio editors to seamlessly access the full set of professional Dolby Digital encoder options. From right within Adobe® Premiere® Pro CC and Adobe Audition® CC, 5.1 Dolby Digital streams can be encoded directly within your surround mixing environment and is included in your DVD or Blu-ray authoring project. The trial version provides full functionality for 14 days before activation is required. At a great price, this is an easy entry into full featured DVD and BD title creation.
PLEASE NOTE that this it NOT a decoder and will not bring back support for Dolby decoding in Adobe CC 2018. SurCode for Dolby Digital 5.1 Encoder is an encoder only.
- Tightly integrated into Adobes products, right in the box
- Fully certified & licensed by Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
- Encodes 5.1 surround or 2.0 stereo into a Dolby Digital (AC-3) file
- Accepts up to six WAV or AIFF files as input
- Stereo mixdown for auditioning multichannel sound files prior to encoding
- Supports all Dolby encoding options
- Activation: Web-based, instant product authorization