formZ 9 Jr
ab 195,00 €
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: multil.
- Art.Nr.: 33794
Mit formZ Jr können Sie Modelle erstellen, um diese für technische Zeichnungen,... mehr
Mit formZ Jr können Sie Modelle erstellen, um diese für technische Zeichnungen, photorealistische Renderings bis hin zur Produktion und den 3D Druck zu verwenden.
formZ Jr, previously called bonZai3d, is an application with a fresh approach to 3D modeling aimed at delivering conceptual design and sketching ideas quickly while still making it possible to carry you to the next level of productivity. formZ Jr's robust geometry creates models that can be used for construction drawings, photorealistic rendering, and fabrication.
formZ Jrs simple, smart, and fun interface reveals unexpected capabilities and tools that complement and enhance creativity. Embedded tutorial videos facilitate the learning at ones own pace and without the need for expensive training sessions. Intuitive tools include descriptive step-by-step guides and interface hints for a productive workflow.
- Solid and Surface Modeling tools including Booleans, NURBS and Subdivision Surfaces.
- Native support for 64 architecture on OS X allows for more content craetion.
- Imports SKP, KMZ, DWG, DXF, DAE, OBJ, SAT and STL files.
- Exports DWG, DXF, SAT, DAE, and STL for 3D printing.
Whats new in formZ 8 Jr?
formZ 8 Jr introduces subdivision modeling as a new personality to formZ's diverse modeling capabilities. Subdivision modeling is a method for creating unique organic forms. These organic models start from a simple base cage that can be dynamically manipulated and reformed with a new suite of tools that provide operations like grow. Subdivision models are parametric allowing for continued manipulation as well as dynamic control of the surface resolution.
The subdivision tools are also useful for quickly smoothing or softening a facetted model. Subdivision objects can be converted to NURBS for additional manipulation and evaluation using formZs extensive NURBS tools. Subdivision objects work great with 3D printing as they produce regular meshes that tend to give excellent results with popular 3D printers. Useful for tensile structures, organic surfaces ranging from exotic roofs to character meshes, these new tools make formZ more versatile than ever before!
The formZ interactive display modes have been completely rewritten to take advantage of modern OpenGL capabilities. This is most noticeable in Shaded Full display mode with new real-time ambient occlusion, bump mapping, soft shadows and multi sampling features. These improvements aid in real-time visualization and design evaluation as they yield better depth perception and spatial definition.
Sketchfab.com is a website that allows you to share your 3D models so others can view and navigate around the model in real time. You can publish your models through Sketchfab.com, or you can embed them into your own web pages. There is a new Sketchfab upload option in the Extensions menu that allows for uploads to Sketchfab directly from formZ.
There are a numerous improvements throughout formZ 8 Jr:
- The Tight Lofting option of the NURBS by lofting tool now supports the Closed in Depth (V) option.
- The Offset Outline tool can be applied to multiple outlines in a single operation. This makes it possible to offset multiple outlines on different objects the same distance simultaneously. A new option has been added to apply the offset at preset numeric distance in addition to the existing dynamic method
- The Shift key now disables guide snaps in the Cone Of Vision making it possible to make subtle changes to view parameters.
- Components can now be viewed by name using the new List view in the Component Manager. The new Component Information button displays information about a component including how many times the component is placed in the project.
- Materials can now be organized into groups making it easier to organize projects with many materials.
- The Materials palette has been updated to be consistent with all formZ palettes including control items at the top of the palette and a context menu for quick access to features.
- The .fmz file format has been optimized to make files more compact. A new File Optimization option has been added to the Project Settings allowing for even smaller project files. Files saved with Auto Save feature use the smallest size to improve performance.
- The accelerator keys (accessed by pressing the space bar and typing) now work more logically by typing the name of the desired tool (or at least enough unique characters ). The option to use the previous method remains in the Tool Manager.
- The DXF/DWG translators now support the AutoCad 2014 format. Export of DWF and SVG have been added.
- ACIS support has been upgraded to r24.
- RenderZone now uses Lightworks 9.1 which includes a number of performance improvements.
- The Windows versions use a new installer making installation easier and better integrated with the Windows operating system.
- Many additional performance and stability improvements.
1 Benutzer, 2 Installationen, keine gleichzeitige Nutzung erlaubt. Verkauf nur an deutsche... mehr
1 Benutzer, 2 Installationen, keine gleichzeitige Nutzung erlaubt. Verkauf nur an deutsche Lizenznehmeradresse möglich.
- Windows 7/8/10 - 64 bit only
- Mac OS 10.11 El Capitan (or later)