Pattern Capture Add-on for PhotoModeler Standard - permanent
- Sprache: engl.
- Plattform: Win Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Tage / Lieferung per E-Mail
- Art.Nr.: 33624
The PhotoModeler software provides a flexible, efficient and cost-effective method to digitize... mehr
The PhotoModeler software provides a flexible, efficient and cost-effective method to digitize patterns and templates using a standard camera. Here are some of the benefits:
- Large templates/pattern capture. No special background or special mat needed. Move camera away to capture large patterns.
- Work how you want. Digitize manually or automatically in PhotoModeler, or export corrected images for digitizing in your favorite CAD package. Direct support for Rhino 3D.
- Efficient. With a single photo, and a run of the software, obtain digital patterns in no time.
- Accurate. PhotoModelers background is accurate photogrammetry. PhotoModeler understands the distortions that cameras cause and corrects for them.
- Cost effective. A standard camera, and PhotoModeler Standard with the Pattern Capture Add-on is all you need.
- Flexible. Capture patterns with a permanent camera in your factory, or capture patterns in the field (even with remote clients).
- Any material, any thickness. Digitize paper, plastics, cardboard, wood, and metal patterns, or even original fabric panels.
- View text and annotations. Capturing the pattern with a camera and PhotoModelers corrected image output, captures your text and annotations as part of the project.
- Non-contact. Once your pattern is down, there is no contact, so it wont move or buckle.
- Easy remote digitizing. No need to send an expensive piece of equipment to your remote clients or field offices.
- Re-visits. Forget to digitize part of the pattern? No problem, just reload the photo you previously captured.
- Room to grow. The same PhotoModeler software can be used for full 3D modeling and capture when you want to skip 2D templating.
Für einen ausführlichen Produktvergleich besuchen Sie bitte folgenden Link:... mehr
Für einen ausführlichen Produktvergleich besuchen Sie bitte folgenden Link:
License agreement allows use on one computer (plus one other computer controlled by license... mehr
License agreement allows use on one computer (plus one other computer controlled by license holder if needed). Your purchase includes 1 year software Maintenance Agreement at no extra cost, providing all upgrades and technical support.
To use PhotoModeler for 2D pattern and template capture you will need:
- A camera (DSLR, mirror-less, point & shoot, or mobile phone)
- PhotoModeler Standard and Pattern Capture Add-on software
- A flat area to lay down your patterns
- Occasional access to a high quality b&w printer
- A Windows 10+ computer with 8GB+ memory