Metashape Standard Education
- Plattform: Mac/Win/Linux
- Sprache: multil.
- Art.Nr.: 33582
- Processing of various types of imagery: aerial (nadir, oblique) / close-range.
- Auto calibration: frame (incl. fisheye) / spherical / cylindrical cameras.
- Multi camera projects support.
- Elaborate model editing for accurate results.
- .LAS export to benefit from classical point data processing workflow.
- Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
- Direct upload Sketchfab resource and export to varios popular formats.
- Photorealistic textures: HDR and multifile support.
- 3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera position camera station, provided that at least 2 camera stations are present.
- 360° panorama stitching for one camera station data.
Educational licenses (rehostable node-locked) and Educational Floating licenses are available exclusively to accredited educational institutions, their employees and students of such institutions. Only officially accredited educational institutions are eligible to obtain Agisoft Metashape educational licenses. This includes: universities, colleges, junior colleges, scientific and technical schools, vocational schools, and correspondence schools. Educational or Educational Floating licenses can also be purchased by students and officially employed teaching and research staff of officially accredited educational institutions. Any educational license prohibits all commercial uses of the software. Educational / Educational Floating and Node-Locked / Floating licenses differ legally but are technically identical.
Basic Configuration (up to 32 GB RAM)
- CPU: Quad-core Intel Core i7 CPU, Socket LGA 1150 or 1155 (Kaby Lake, Skylake, Broadwell, Haswell, Ivy Bridge or Sandy Bridge)
- Motherboard: Any LGA 1150 or 1155 model with 4 DDR3 slots and at least 1 PCI Express x16 slot
- RAM: DDR3-1600, 4 x 4 GB (16 GB total) or 4 x 8 GB (32 GB total) GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 or GeForce GTX 1080 (optional)
Advanced Configuration (up to 64 GB RAM)
- CPU: Octa-core or hexa-core Intel Core i7 CPU, Socket LGA 2011-v3 or 2011 (Broadwell-E, Haswell-E, Ivy Bridge-E or Sandy Bridge-E)
- Motherboard: Any LGA 2011-v3 or 2011 model with 8 DDR4 or DDR3 slots and at least 1 PCI Express x16 slot
- RAM: DDR4-2133 or DDR3-1600, 8 x 4 GB (32 GB total) or 8 x 8 GB (64 GB total) GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080 or GeForce TITAN X
Extreme Configuration (more than 64 GB RAM)
- For processing of extremely large data sets a dual socket Intel Xeon Workstation can be used.
- Windows 7 SP 1 or later (64 bit)
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion or later
- Debian/Ubuntu with GLIBC 2.13+ (64 bit)