Metashape Professional Education
- Plattform: Mac/Win/Linux
- Sprache: multil.
- Art.Nr.: 33581
- Processing of various types of imagery: aerial (nadir, oblique) / close-range.
- Auto calibration of frame cameras.
- Multi camera projects support.
- Elaborate model editing for accurate results.
- Points classification to customize geometry reconstruction.
- .LAS export to benefit from classical point data processing workflow.
- Various scenes: archaeological sites, artifacts, buildings, interiors, people, etc.
- Direct upload Sketchfab resource and export to varios popular formats.
- Photorealistic textures: HDR and multifile support.
- Digital Surface and/or Digital Terrain Model depending on the project.
- Georeferencing based on EXIF meta data / flight log: GPS / GCPs data.
- EPSG registry coordinate systems support: WGS84, UTM, etc.
- Georeferenced orthomosaic: most-GIS-compatible GeoTIFF format; .KML file to be located on Google Earth.
- Export in blocks for huge projects.
- Color correction for homogeneous texture.
- Inbuilt tools to measure distances, areas and volumes.
- To perform more sophisticated metric analysis PhotoScan products can be smoothly transferred to external tools thanks to a variety of export formats.
- GCPs import to control accuracy of the results.
- Coded / non-coded targets auto detection for fast GCPs input.
- Scale bar tool to set reference distance without implementation of positioning equipment.
- In addition to Batch processing a way to save on human intervention, Python scripting suggests customization options:
- a parameters template for several similar data sets;
- intermediate processing results inspection; etc.
- RGB / NIR / thermal / multispectral imagery processing.
- Fast reconstruction based on preferable channel.
- Multi channel orthomosaic export for further NDVI calculation and analysis.
- Multi camera station projects processing for creative projects in cinematographic art, game industry, etc.
- Basis for numerous visual effects with 3D models reconstructed in time sequence.
- Distributed calculations over a computer network to use combined power of multiple nodes for huge data sets processing in one project.
- 3D reconstruction for data captured from the same camera position camera station, provided that at least 2 camera stations are present.
- 360° panorama stitching for one camera station data.
Educational licenses (rehostable node-locked) and Educational Floating licenses are available exclusively to accredited educational institutions, their employees and students of such institutions. Only officially accredited educational institutions are eligible to obtain Agisoft Metashape educational licenses. This includes: universities, colleges, junior colleges, scientific and technical schools, vocational schools, and correspondence schools. Educational or Educational Floating licenses can also be purchased by students and officially employed teaching and research staff of officially accredited educational institutions. Any educational license prohibits all commercial uses of the software. Educational / Educational Floating and Node-Locked / Floating licenses differ legally but are technically identical.
Basic Configuration (up to 32 GB RAM)
- CPU: Quad-core Intel Core i7 CPU, Socket LGA 1150 or 1155 (Kaby Lake, Skylake, Broadwell, Haswell, Ivy Bridge or Sandy Bridge)
- Motherboard: Any LGA 1150 or 1155 model with 4 DDR3 slots and at least 1 PCI Express x16 slot
- RAM: DDR3-1600, 4 x 4 GB (16 GB total) or 4 x 8 GB (32 GB total) GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 or GeForce GTX 1080 (optional)
Advanced Configuration (up to 64 GB RAM)
- CPU: Octa-core or hexa-core Intel Core i7 CPU, Socket LGA 2011-v3 or 2011 (Broadwell-E, Haswell-E, Ivy Bridge-E or Sandy Bridge-E)
- Motherboard: Any LGA 2011-v3 or 2011 model with 8 DDR4 or DDR3 slots and at least 1 PCI Express x16 slot
- RAM: DDR4-2133 or DDR3-1600, 8 x 4 GB (32 GB total) or 8 x 8 GB (64 GB total) GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080 or GeForce TITAN X
Extreme Configuration (more than 64 GB RAM)
- For processing of extremely large data sets a dual socket Intel Xeon Workstation can be used.
- Windows 7 SP 1 or later (64 bit)
- Mac OS X Mountain Lion or later
- Debian/Ubuntu with GLIBC 2.13+ (64 bit)