ab 145,00 €
- Plattform: Win
- Sprache: engl.
- Art.Nr.: 33547
PhotoModeler is the base product. PhotoModeler Premium contains all the capabilities of... mehr
PhotoModeler is the base product. PhotoModeler Premium contains all the capabilities of PhotoModeler Standard, and adds scanning and dense surface modeling (along with SmartMatch, Motion, Idealize, Geographic Systems, Volumes, Contours, and UAV/drone support). See the chart on the product overview page for a quick comparison of the products, and Compare PhotoModeler Premium and Standard for more detail.
PhotoModeler Standard, as the base product, is a powerful and affordable tool to build accurate models and get measurements from your photos. Use PhotoModeler Standard to build:
- CAD-like models of a wide variety of objects and scenes.
- Models using points, lines, edges, surfaces (photo textured or shaded) and other entities.
- Automated projects, using the included target detection features
PhotoModeler Standard is widely used in these areas:
Manufacturing, Refit, Rennovation
- measurements for kitchen and bath countertops
- stair measurement and modeling
- boat and template digiziting
Public Safety, Accident Reconstruction, Forensics
- collision diagrams, vehicle crush measurement
- crime scene diagramming
- security camera and single photo analysis
- modeling for visualization, massing, and view studies
- surveying existing structures
- reverse engineer equipment
- stress and deformation analysis
- architectural and industry surveying
- site surveying
- collision and crime scene surveying
Für einen ausführlichen Produktvergleich besuchen Sie bitte folgenden Link:... mehr
Für einen ausführlichen Produktvergleich besuchen Sie bitte folgenden Link:
License agreement allows use on one computer (plus one other computer controlled by license... mehr
License agreement allows use on one computer (plus one other computer controlled by license holder if needed). Your purchase includes 1 year software Maintenance Agreement at no extra cost, providing all upgrades and technical support.
- Windows Vista, 7, 8 and 10 (64-bit)
- Intel Core i3
- 1GB RAM
- 1GB free hard disk space
- modern display
- sound hardware for the video tutorials
The above will handle only simple, small photo set (under 20 photos) projects.
To create your own models, a method of capturing images is required, such as a digital camera.