Vectoraster 8 and Patternodes 3 Bundle Vollversion - Single User License - perpetual
- Plattform: Mac
- Sprache: engl. Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Tage / Lieferung per E-Mail
- Art.Nr.: 34328
Vectoraster Vectoraster is a graphics design app for creating custom vector... mehr
Vectoraster is a graphics design app for creating custom vector halftones, stipple designs or animated raster effects based on imported images or dynamic elements like gradients, text or noise fields.
The halftone patterns and point shapes can be changed and varied across the pattern to produce many different styles. The resulting effect is always shown, with the preview updating in real time as you change parameters. The result can then easily be exported as vectors to SVG, PDF or EPS files, as images to JPEG, PNG or TIFF, or simply copied and pasted into most graphics software.
With Vectoraster 8 you can now also animate all these effects to create transitions, video backgrounds or other effects to use in your motion design projects. The result can be exported either as MOV or MPEG4 video files or a sequence of frame pdf or image files.
- Many different point shape types, including circles, polygons, font characters, lines and imported custom vector shapes or images.
- Detailed control of how you want point shape, transformation and color to vary over the raster.
- Base how the raster points vary on source images, gradients, text or noise fields you define live in Vectoraster.
- Advanced line raster mode with lines of varying width instead of points.
- Many different halftone raster patterns with detailed control of how the points are placed.
- Easily rotate and offset the halftone pattern, and add multiple distortions like randomization, waves and twists.
- Vary the strength of pattern distortions using sources for dynamic effects.
- Import video files to use as animated source layers to base your halftones on, creating complex video filter effect.
- Animate raster point, pattern or source properties using a keyframe-based timeline interface.
- Copy raster output and paste it straight into most graphics software.
- File export to PDF, SVG or EPS for vector output, and JPEG, PNG and TIFF for pixel output.
- Export point data (location, size, angle and color) to a CSV file for further CAD or other processing.
- Animation export to Quicktime MOV, MPEG4 or a sequence of image frame files.
Patternodes is a tool for creating generative design, vector patterns or animations. This is done using a node-based interface where you define a sequence of connected nodes that describe the design, each representing graphical elements, changes or repetitions. You might call this parametric design or visual scripting for 2d graphics.
The node sequence is completely non-destructive, so you can change any step in the sequence at any time without having to redo anything. This makes it easy to tweak repetition counts or element properties and instantly see the end result. The parameters that control each node can also be connected to other nodes, establishing complex relationships where one property controls another. And finally all of these node parameters can be animated using keyframes in a timeline.
Patternodes is designed from the start to stimulate playful use and experimentation, therefore the result is always shown in the preview view updating in real time. There is also extensive inline help features, warnings, sample files and even a manual to help you use the software.
- Flexible node-based interface for non-destructive transformations and repetitions.
- Real-time updated preview of the result while adjusting parameters.
- Animate any parameter using the animation timeline to create animated patterns or designs.
- Built in nodes to create shapes, lines, curves or text to build your designs with.
- Import or paste in bitmap graphics (JPEG, TIFF, PNG) or vector shapes (EPS, PDF or SVG) to use in your designs.
- Automates making seamless repeating pattern tiles.
- Define complex relationships by making connections between nodes.
- Nondestructive randomisation functions to randomly scale, rotate, move or adjust the color of the individual elements of your patterns.
- Export the result as bitmap (JPEG, PNG, TIFF) or vector (SVG, EPS, PDF) graphics, or just copy it and paste it into some other application.
- Export animations as GIF, SVG, QuickTime MOV, MPEG4 or numbered PNG, JPEG or PDF files.
- Extensive manual, sample files, node reference guide and other inline help features to help you get started.