Vectoraster 8 Vollversion - Single User License - perpetual
- Plattform: Mac
- Sprache: engl. Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Tage / Lieferung per E-Mail
- Art.Nr.: 34326
The halftone patterns and point shapes can be changed and varied across the pattern to produce... mehr
The halftone patterns and point shapes can be changed and varied across the pattern to produce many different styles. The resulting effect is always shown, with the preview updating in real time as you change parameters. The result can then easily be exported as vectors to SVG, PDF or EPS files, as images to JPEG, PNG or TIFF, or simply copied and pasted into most graphics software.
With Vectoraster 8 you can now also animate all these effects to create transitions, video backgrounds or other effects to use in your motion design projects. The result can be exported either as MOV or MPEG4 video files or a sequence of frame pdf or image files.
- Many different point shape types, including circles, polygons, font characters, lines and imported custom vector shapes or images.
- Detailed control of how you want point shape, transformation and color to vary over the raster.
- Base how the raster points vary on source images, gradients, text or noise fields you define live in Vectoraster.
- Advanced line raster mode with lines of varying width instead of points.
- Many different halftone raster patterns with detailed control of how the points are placed.
- Easily rotate and offset the halftone pattern, and add multiple distortions like randomization, waves and twists.
- Vary the strength of pattern distortions using sources for dynamic effects.
- Import video files to use as animated source layers to base your halftones on, creating complex video filter effect.
- Animate raster point, pattern or source properties using a keyframe-based timeline interface.
- Copy raster output and paste it straight into most graphics software.
- File export to PDF, SVG or EPS for vector output, and JPEG, PNG and TIFF for pixel output.
- Export point data (location, size, angle and color) to a CSV file for further CAD or other processing.
- Animation export to Quicktime MOV, MPEG4 or a sequence of image frame files.