CinemaPlugins DEM Earth automatically downloads the data it needs to build the model you want. All you have to do is provide a Geographic coordinate. Produce real-time interactive and dynamic landscapes which you can pan, zoom and animate.
- Art.Nr.: 33814
Feature Highlights Geo Modifier Map any polygon, spline or point based object onto... mehr
- Geo Modifier Map any polygon, spline or point based object onto DEM Earth.
- Track Graph Make an instant graph out of a gpx track, or any spline.
- Poly Importer Import country, county, regional borders using the osmosis poly format.
- Smart Extruder vastly improved. Better caps, better UVW mapping, less polygons.
- Smart OSM New Interpolation and surface offset settings, deliver what you need.
- DEM Earth Object improved UVW, to make baking, much easier.
DEM Earth Includes
- DEM Earth Generator A real-time landscape generator which automatically downloads and caches DEM data for you, for the entire world
- Smart OSM Object Easily download and manage OpenStreetmap data directly in DEM Earth.
- Smart Extruder Object A fast, intelligent building extruder, which works tightly with OSM Object and DEM Earth to produce great results.
- PinPoint Object Used for placing any 3D object on DEM Earth landscape with ability to dynamically scale and move with the landscape
- Way Object A flexible spline Generator for Visualizing paths between objects on the landscape
- Coverage Command Visualize what DEM files you have already cached
- GeoPointConverter together with the Tools4D OpenStreetMap importer,easily overlay massive OSM data sets onto DEM Earth
- GPX Importer Easily import Tracks,Routes and Waypoints. Drag and drop your gpx file into C4D, DEM Earth does the rest.
- World File Import drag and drop industry standard World files into C4D and DEM Earth will create the landscape for you and overlay your image automatically
- *ASC height Import Embed super high res height, commercial DEM or DSM data, directly into DEM Earth, using industry standard ASC format (*Esri Grid, WGS84 geographic )
- Direct ASC import *included. The only way there is, to get a super accurate, non-interpolated, high res landscape data into Cinema4D. This is how easy importing DEM data should be.
- Quickstart guide Included
- Automatic 90m Dem Data downloader *Included
- Automatic 30m DEM Data downloader *Included
- DEM Earth Image Downloader *Included. Easily capture web-based images from a multitude of open sources, with unparalleled ease.
- GeoCoding Tool *included. Both coding and inverse coding to get coordinates from names, and names from coordinates.
*Account functions linked to your product support
- Cinema 4D R16 to S22
- New v4.022 for C4D R21/S22
- v3.701 for C4D R20
- Studio, Visualize, Broadcast and Prime, Student
- C4dLite (Cineware) is NOT supported
- Supports all render engines
- 64 bit only
In R21, you can manage your own Node ID by attaching and detaching it from your account. In R20 and below, you need to make a support ticket to get your node lock changed.