GorillaCam for Cinema 4D
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl. Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Tage / Lieferung per E-Mail
- Art.Nr.: 33075
THE PROBLEM: Animated cameras often look CG and robotic. They lack that subtle human... mehr
THE PROBLEM: Animated cameras often look CG and robotic. They lack that subtle human imperfection and correcting this with built-in tools can be tedious and time-consuming. Vibrate tags dont cut it and the Motion Camera is way too cumbersome.
THE SOLUTION: GorillaCam takes your existing camera in C4D and instantly adds that human touch. With a few clicks, your camera feels more natural and realistic and your animation is instantly more engaging.
WHAT IS GORILLACAM?
GorillaCam is a plugin for Cinema 4D R16 and above. It is designed to work with your existing animated (or un-animated) camera. Its purpose is simple. GorillaCam makes your camera feel like a real person is behind it, not some cold, dead machine.
GorillaCam can smooth out a boring linear camera move, add subtle (or not-so-subtle) shake, automatically overshoot targets, and even rack focus with subtle imperfection.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This plugin is perfect for anyone that wants to create more engaging shots in Cinema 4D but doesnt want to hassle with complicated camera rigs. Every scene has a camera, make yours unique with GorillaCam!
Smoothing and Overshoot
GorillaCams smoothing feature can transform even the most jank camera move into a buttery smooth Steadicam shot. GorillaCams Overshoot feature allows the camera to overcompensate in both position and rotation to simulate large-heavy camera rigs.
Shake System and Jolt
The GorillaCam Shake System can instantly make your camera more engaging. This fully art-directable feature has three speeds of shake in both position and rotation. Need a shake to happen at specific times? Use the Jolt system! It adds even more imperfect nuance at specific times or intervals.
Target and Zoom
With the Target and Zoom tabs you can easily create lifelike cameras that follow objects around your scene or even a UFO across the sky. Complete with overshoot and shake settings of their own, you can quickly create cameras that feel less CG.
Focus overshoot allows you to easily simulate a camera operator searching for the right focus or add some Focus Drift to create add overall imperfection to your focal distance.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Think of GorillaCam as a filter that you attach to your original camera. You feed GorillaCam a pre-animated (or still) camera and that becomes the reference camera. That way you are free to add as much overshoot, smooth, and shake as you like without destroying your original camera.
- Select your animated or un-animated camera in Cinema 4D (the keyframes can even be linear!)
- Under Plugins, click on GorillaCam
- A GorillaCam is instantly created and will automatically reference your original camera. Neat!
- Select the GorillaCam tag and choose your scale.
- Grab a preset from the drop-down or hit the Im feeling lucky button and away you go!
Of course, you can dive as deep as youd like. The Advanced tab has all the power user settings to help you achieve the exact look you desire.
- GorillaCam Shake System: The fastest way to add ultra-realistic/non-destructive shake to your existing camera in Cinema 4D
- Simple Smoothing: Easily smooth out our your existing camera motion with GorillaCams proprietary smoothing algorithm.
- Works with your existing camera: No need to set up or use complicated rigs. GorillaCam will reference whatever camera you feed it.
- 60 GorillaCam presets: Whether youre looking for subtle movement on a product shot, looking to spice up an architectural walk-through, or youre animating an action-packed car chase, GorillaCam has a preset for you.
- Directable Jolt: Ever watch a cop drama tv show and notice that every so often it looks like the camera person was bumped? This is why we created the Jolt feature. Jolt will allow you to bump your camera operator at specific intervals in time or allow you to specify whatever frames youd like to Jolt your camera. Perfect for anvil head drops or post-apocalyptic explosions.
- Overshoot all the things: Quickly add realistic overshoot to your cameras position AND its rotation.
- Camera Target Overshoot: Works with your existing camera target or will create one for you.
- Zoom Shake: Create 70s crash-zoom effects easily with our Zoom tab.
- Simple Scale Buttons: Whether youre shooting a cell phone or hovering over a city in a chopper, you can easily change the scale of GorillaCam shakes with the click of a button.
- Create, save, and share your own GorillaCam presets
- Non-destructive workflow: Your original camera is always safe and one click away.
- Simple Swap: Easily look through your original camera with a double-click on the GorillaCam tag. Shift-Click the GorillaCam tag to immediately select your reference camera.
- Feeling Lucky? Tap the Feeling Lucky button for a unique GorillaCam shake with every click.
- Three Speeds of Shake: GorillaCam utilizes three shake speeds to create believable camera shake.
- Advanced Controls for when you need it. Simple sliders for when you dont: We built GorillaCam to be simple for those that need good results fast, but it was also important to us those power users have all the controls they would need to fully art-direct their own GorillaCam looks/presets.
- Multiple Baking Options: Need to share your scene with an artist that doesnt have GorillaCam or send it up to a cloud-based farm? GASP! No worries, you can easily bake out your GorillaCam and sleep well. You can even un-bake to get all your controls back to where you left them.
GorillaCam works with Cinema 4D R16 and above, including R21.