Topcoat for Cinema 4D
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl. Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Tage / Lieferung per E-Mail
- Art.Nr.: 32287
What's New in Version 1.5: New Modifiers Tab give you Accurate Feedback. New Blurs section... mehr
What's New in Version 1.5:
- New Modifiers Tab give you Accurate Feedback.
- New Blurs section adds realistic blur effects to your textures.
- New Anisotropy effects give you that brushed metal look in seconds.
- New Vertical Layout option. Perfect for docking the interface in your Cinema 4D Layout.
- Texture Colors Can now be picked in the main interface.
- Instantly rename your layers by double clicking.
- Layers can be easily dragged to rearrange.
- Easily Solo Layers.
- Bump, blur, and mask presets can be right-clicked to add to other channels.
- Transparency Reflectance Channel can now be accessed and modified in Topcoat
- New Invert Bump button in Modifiers.
- New Color to Bump button in Modifiers.
However, the Reflectance interface and workflow left a lot to be desired. Thats why we made Topcoat. We made a texture tool for designers, not technicians. Just click to add the perfect type of reflection to your scene. Or, shift click to continue to layer multiple coats of texture for realistic textures every time.
- 8 Custom Reflection Types
- Millions of Texture Combinations
- Instant Material Preview
- Easy to use interface
- Simple layering of Reflectance
- Modifiers tab for easy texture customization
- 12 Mask and Alpha types
- Built in Anisotropy for instant brushed metal looks
- Horizontal and vertical layout modes
Topcoat requires Cinema 4D R16 and up, including R21.
NOTE: Topcoat is a creation and modifier tool. Once the texture is built, you do not need Topcoat to use or render that material.