Final Effects Complete 7 AE
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl. Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Tage / Lieferung per E-Mail
- Art.Nr.: 30264
VFX Filters and Transitions for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro Final Effects Complete... mehr
Final Effects Complete 7 AE brings over 120 designer effects and transitions to Macintosh and Windows versions of Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5.x, and CS4. These simple-to-use filters allow you to create unique organic looks with just a few simple adjustments. The heart of Final Effects Complete is its ability to generate full-featured two-dimensional and three-dimensional particle animations including ball action, explosions, distortions, jet trails, hair, liquid mercury distortions, spotlights, and color transitions. Final Effects Complete also delivers a complete range of unique auto-animating transitions. Ranging from graceful blur dissolves to radical warps; Final Effects Complete lets you easily create dramatic effects with minimal adjustment.
VFX Filters and Transitions for Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro
Quickly generate full-featured 3D particle effects such as Hair, Bubbles, and Mr. Mercury; tap into a complete range of unique auto-animating transitions including Glass Wipe and Light Wipe; and spice up your titles with edge treatments such as Wiggle Edges and Burn Edges. 32-bit float support, all-new transitions, cross-platform presets, the PixelChooser matting and masking tool, built-in Motion Tracking, Beat Reactor for audio-driven effects creation, and on-screen overlay widgets differentiate Final Effects Complete from the Cycore effects included with Adobe After Effects.
- Includes 120 filters & 800 presets
- Quickly generate 3D particle animations
- Includes the BCC Beat Reactor - Animate your effects to the sound of music
New Features in Final Effects Complete 7
- After Effects Mask Path Integration
Final Effects Complete's Glue Gun, Mr. Mercury, Hair, Glass, and Ball Action are now able to follow After Effects mask paths, facilitating creation of "write-on"-style effects.
- New Difference Blend Filter
Difference Blend is a new filter that replaces the pixels in the bottom layer of video with the corresponding pixels in the top layer of video, giving the appearance that the top image was painted over the bottom image.
- Beat Reactor Technology
Beat Reactor technology is now available for Adobe Premiere Pro in addition to Adobe After Effects. Built into many FEC AE filters, Beat Reactor makes it easy to generate audio-driven effects.
- 32-bit Float Support
32-Bit Float Precision Color Rendering is now supported, offering even smoother blurs, transitions, and other effects while providing the highest quality final image.
- Stylized filters such as Vector Blur, Glass, Kaleida, and 3D Relief
- Integrated Pixel Chooser for masking options
- Auto-animating transitions including Blur Dissolve, Glass Wipe, and Light Wipe
- 10 new filters and transitions:
Threshold RGB Dissolve
Vector Blur Dissolve
Water Waves Dissolve
- Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro CS4, CS5, CS5.5, CS6 and CC
- Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Mac OSX 10.6, 10.7, and 10.8