ab 425,00 €
- Sprache: engl.
- Plattform: Mac/Win/Linux
- Art.Nr.: 33752
Redshift is a powerful GPU-accelerated renderer, built to meet the specific demands of... mehr
Redshift is a powerful GPU-accelerated renderer, built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering. Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size, Redshift offers a suite of powerful features and integrates with industry standard CG applications.
Works with your software
Redshift works with a number of industry standard applications for a seamless integration into your pipeline
- Autodesk Maya
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Cinema 4D
- SideFX Houdini
- The Foundry Katana
Redshift has the features and uncompromising quality of a CPU renderer, but at GPU rendering speeds. Unlike other GPU renderers out there, Redshift is a biased renderer that allows the user to adjust the quality of individual techniques in order to get the best performance/quality balance for their production.
Shading and texturing
Redshift supports complex, advanced shading networks and texturing capabilities as required for production-quality rendering.
Choose from a wide variety of light types. All lights are multiple importance sampled for the cleanest results using the fewest samples. Redshift also supports per-object light/shadow linking for great artistic control.
Redshift supports all commonly used camera types, as well advanced controls for physical camera effects.
Redshift supports a comprehensive set of AOVs for the most demanding post-production compositing needs.
Redshift is licensed per-machine with no limit on the number of GPUs*. No distinction is made... mehr
Redshift is licensed per-machine with no limit on the number of GPUs*. No distinction is made between workstations and render nodes; 1 license is good for 1 machine. The Maya, 3ds Max, Softimage, C4D, Houdini and Katana plugins (and any future plugins) are included free with all Redshift licenses, so you can use either or both at no extra charge.
*Each instance of Redshift can currently use up to 8 GPUs concurrently. To take advantage of more than 8 GPUs on a single machine, you can launch multiple instances of Redshift each rendering a different job on a different subset of available GPUs.
- Microsoft Windows: 64-bit Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Linux: 64-bit distribution with glibc 2.17 or higher
- Apple macOS: Big Sur (11.0) or higher - currently in beta (more info here)
- 8GB of system memory, 16GB recommended
- Processor with SSE2 support (Pentium4 or better), Core i7 or Xeon equivalent, 3.0GHz or higher recommended
- For Windows and Linux: NVidia GPU with CUDA compute capability 3.0 or higher and 8GB VRAM
- For macOS: "Navi" or "Vega" AMD GPU or later and 8GB VRAM or more.
- Single GPU (Multiple GPUs recommended)
3D Applications Supported
- Autodesk Maya (Windows, Linux): 64-bit edition. 2014 or later
- Autodesk Maya (macOS): 64-bit edition. 2016.5 or later
- Autodesk 3dsMax (Windows): 64-bit edition. 2014 or later
- Maxon Cinema4D (Windows and macOS): 64-bit edition. R17 or later
- SideFX Houdini (Windows, Linux): 64-bit edition. 17.0 or later
- SideFX Houdini (macOS): 64-bit edition. 18.0 or later
- The Foundry Katana (Windows, Linux): 64-bit edition. 3.0v1 or later
- Blender (Windows, Linux): 64-bit edition. 2.83LTS or later
Does Redshift run on Apple macOS?
Yes and it is currently in the "public beta" phase. This means it works but may have certain stability of performance issues. It supports AMD "Vega" and "Navi" GPUs and requires macOS BigSur (11.0) or later. Earlier "Polaris" GPUs (like the 580) are not supported. For more information on this release, please see this forum thread.
List of supported AMD GPUs for macOS (11.0+)
- Radeon Pro Vega 16/20
- Radeon Pro 5500M/5600M
- Radeon Pro Vega 48
- Radeon Pro 5500XT/5700/5700XT
- Radeon Pro Vega 56/64
- Radeon Pro Vega II / Vega II Duo
- Radeon Pro W5500X/W5700X
- Radeon RX Vega 56/64
- Radeon Pro WX 9100
- Radeon VII
- Radeon RX 5500/5500XT/5600XT/5700/5700XT