ReelSteady for After Effects
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl. Lieferzeit 1 - 3 Tage / Lieferung per E-Mail
- Art.Nr.: 31948
Stabilization just got Reel
Introducing ReelSteady, the next generation of video stabilization for After Effects. Now you can get incredibly smooth results from shots that used to be impossible to stabilize. The future of stabilization is here.
Widen your perspective
ReelSteady’s revolutionary new approach to stabilization allows for precise results from almost any camera and lens combination.
That means for the first time ever, you can accurately smooth footage from even extreme wide angle lenses like GoPro.
Move how you want to move
Reelsteady excels at the kind of dynamic, traveling shots that bring other stabilizers to their knees.
Orbiting around your subject with a drone? No problem. Snowboarding through the trees at full speed? We got that.
Do it like a pro
If you've ever used a stabilizer you know that even a small imperfection in smoothness can ruin the whole shot.
That’s why we’ve included professional-level tools for tweaking and perfecting even the most challenging shots.
- Intuitive user interface
- Fully integrated into Adobe After Effects
- Advanced rolling shutter removal
- Built in lens distortion correction
- Adjustable smoothness value
- Choose between static or dynamically animated cropped result
- Set custom output resolution
- Re-stabilize duration tool for refining problem areas
- Use any of After Effects' built in masking tools to guide the stabilization
- Save and load presets for all of your camera/lens combos
- Presets for GoPro cameras included
- 4 GB of RAM
- 10 MB of Hard Drive space
- Internet Connection
- Adobe After Effects CS6
- Adobe After Effects CC
- Adobe After Effects CC 2014
- Adobe After Effects CC 2015 (OSX only)
- Adobe After Effects CC 2017 (OSX only)
- Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit
- Pentium 4 2.4 GHz
- Mac OS X 10.8 and later
- Mac Intel