Redshift Add-on for C4D
ab 275,00 €
- Plattform: Mac/Win
- Sprache: engl.
- Art.Nr.: 33751
Redshift is a powerful GPU-accelerated renderer, built to meet the specific demands of... mehr
Redshift is a powerful GPU-accelerated renderer, built to meet the specific demands of contemporary high-end production rendering. Tailored to support creative individuals and studios of every size, Redshift offers a suite of powerful features and integrates with industry standard CG applications.
This Version of Redshift works with Cinema 4D only.
Redshift has the features and uncompromising quality of a CPU renderer, but at GPU rendering speeds. Unlike other GPU renderers out there, Redshift is a biased renderer that allows the user to adjust the quality of individual techniques in order to get the best performance/quality balance for their production.
Shading and texturing
Redshift supports complex, advanced shading networks and texturing capabilities as required for production-quality rendering.
Choose from a wide variety of light types. All lights are multiple importance sampled for the cleanest results using the fewest samples. Redshift also supports per-object light/shadow linking for great artistic control.
Redshift supports all commonly used camera types, as well advanced controls for physical camera effects.
Redshift supports a comprehensive set of AOVs for the most demanding post-production compositing needs.
- 8GB of system memory, 16GB recommended
- Processor with SSE2 support (Pentium4 or better), Intel i7 or Xeon recommended
- NVidia GPU with CUDA compute capability 3.0 or higher and 4GB VRAM
- Single GPU (Multiple GPUs recommended)
- Maxon Cinema4D: 64-bit edition, R16 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 64-bit
- macOS Sierra (10.12) or High Sierra (10.13). Mojave (10.14) is not currently supported because there are no CUDA drivers for that OS!