ab 59,00 €
- Plattform: Mac
- Sprache: engl.
- Art.Nr.: 33934
Reunion verbindet Bilder, berechnet Verwandtschaftsgrade und Lebenserwartungen. Zusätzlich... mehr
Reunion verbindet Bilder, berechnet Verwandtschaftsgrade und Lebenserwartungen. Zusätzlich können individuelle Eingabefelder für eigene Datenarten genutzt werden.
Reunion is a genealogy software program - a "family tree program" - for the Macintosh.
Reunion helps you to document, store, and display information about your family your ancestors, descendants, cousins, etc. It records names, dates, places, facts, plenty of notes, sources of information, pictures, sounds, and videos. It shows family relationships in an elegant, graphic form people and families are linked in an easy-to-understand fashion.
Reunion makes it easy to publish your family tree information even if you want to share it on the Web or carry it on your iPod. You can automatically create common genealogy reports, charts, and forms, as well as birthday calendars, mailing lists, questionnaires, indexes, and other lists. Reunion even creates slideshows, calculates relationships, ages, life expectancies, and statistics.
Reunion also creates large, graphic tree charts allowing complete on-screen editing of boxes, lines, fonts, and colors. Wall charts for family reunions are one of its specialties.
- Pictures Everywhere - You can include pictures in all buttons in the family view: a couple, their children and parents.
- Places - new features include: mapping of places in Google or Bing, entry of geo codes for places (automatic or manual), internal place database that tracks all your place entries and encourages more consistency and accuracy, ability to merge places, room to record general notes about places.
- Sidebars - A new sidebar appears along the right side of the family view. The sidebar is easily switched between lists of: people, sources, multimedia, relatives, ages, places, find results, bookmarks, treetops, clipboard, calendar, reminders, and contacts. The sidebar is useful for navigating, searching, linking via drag & drop, etc. Plus, it's available when you're entering or editing information, creating reports and charts, finding, marking, etc. The sidebar has conveniently replaced several separate windows in earlier versions of Reunion.
- Tree View - The new "tree view" is bigger, better, more flexible than the old "overview" window. Choose a pedigree or hourglass chart style (to show ancestors and descendants). Include pictures, places, and relationships. This feature is similar to the tree view on our iPad software.
- Family View Preferences - There is much greater ability to customizing the appearance and content of the family view. For example: any event or fact can appear inside child buttons or lists; more color/font options; parents can appear stacked or side-by-side to make the best use of your screen size; you can include last name and/or "married name" in child buttons; the text in buttons (children, couple, parents) can be justified left, center, or right.
- Web Project - A report for the web that includes a new web tree chart for chart-like navigation through the information you publish, linked family cards, person sheets, media pages, and sources.
- Events Report - A new chronological report showing a list of events for people in your family file. Include all people or only marked people. Choose any event or group of events to be included. Open this report in the new List window for even more flexibility (adding more columns, sorting, etc.)
- Multimedia Usage Report - Now an interactive report that shows a list of multimedia files linked to the family file. Selecting any item in the list provides a supplemental list of every record where the media item is linked. Missing items are identified; as are items used multiple times.
- More relatives are included when identifying and listing relatives, including non-blood relatives. For example: spouse of daughter, spouse of uncle, step mother, step grandfather, step son, step granddaughter, father of spouse, sister of spouse, spouse of aunt of spouse, etc.
- Navbar - The new "navbar" appears along the left side of Reunion's window. The navbar provides big, clearly labeled buttons for the most common things you want to see or do: family view, tree view, charts, reports, find, change, mark, and logs. No need to hunt through pull-down menus at the top of your screen.
The Change Log feature keeps track of the changes made to a family file, making it easy to... mehr
- The Change Log feature keeps track of the changes made to a family file, making it easy to see what's been changed (when and where, too!) and making it easy to navigate directly to the records and fields that have changed.
- Connections is a new feature that lets you connect people to other people whose role might be godfather, friend, witness, neighbor, executor, someone who was residing at the same address during a census, someone who was a servant in the household, etc. The connections aren't required to be related by blood or marriage. I.e., for the first time, Reunion can stretch beyond "familial" or "lineage linked" relationships. There are many possibilities, depending on the nature of your research.
- Reunion 13 has a new easy-to-use, yet more powerful Find feature: one small search box that searches everywhere. It will find what you want without configuring anything, without leaving the family view, without changing sidebars. Just think of what/who you want to find, enter it in the search box, and Reunion brings the results to you, showing the records and fields where items are found.
- The new Bowtie Chart begins with a couple in the center and then goes backward in time, moving to the left from the source husband, and to the right from the source wife (spreading out horizontally, so to speak). It resembles two ancestor charts sewn together, or mirroring each other (one left-to-right, and one right-to-left). It includes up to 12 generations in both directions.
- The new Summary Sidebar shows various personal statistics along with the ability to drill down for more detail, exploration, or navigation. As you navigate in your family file, it instantly shows items such as: the number of ancestors of a person, the number of descendants of a person; a list of descendants grouped by relationship; surnames of a person's ancestors; names of half-siblings, etc. It is customizable so you can see what's important to you.
- The Quickview is a new window that provides a quick, concise display of information about a person, couple, source record, or surname. It appears in several places, including most lists, providing more detail about somebody without having to navigate to another record.
- The old feature "Find Relationship between two people" has been renamed to "Find Relationship" and it has been improved to instantly show a graphic relationship tree and the relationship.
- Color Tags have a dedicated sidebar, with new enhancements.
- The resolution of images in books has been improved dramatically.
- The new Surname Tracer shows a list of surnames of a person's ancestors, surnames of a person's descendants, and surname variations based on the earliest paternal ancestor of a person.
- New option to use a comma or a semicolon between fields of source records.
- Reunion will now search in branches. You can search for something and limit the search to just a particular branch (like maternal ancestors, or descendants, or relatives of a person, etc.) as opposed to searching through all people or all marked people. This capability adds a new dimension to the Advanced Find feature.
- The Citations list will search for duplicate citations in fields.
- HEIC file support has been added. This is the file format adopted by Apple in newer iPhones. So if you snap a picture of a document or person with a newer iPhone, Reunion handles the image happily.
- and many more...
New Duplicate Check feature. When adding a person, a new window appears showing possible... mehr
- New Duplicate Check feature. When adding a person, a new window appears showing possible duplicates to the person you're adding. You can make it as sensitive as you want. Potential duplicates can be reviewed, to help decide whether to link an existing person or continue adding a new person. No need to look for duplicates after the fact.
- Sort events for everybody, marked people, or the current couple.
- The new Citations List is a powerful and flexible tool for reviewing, searching, and managing citations and citation detail. It's easy to see a list of citations for any person, family, or group of people. Citations can be sorted in several ways and citation detail can be edited in one place for better consistency. This new feature shows the precise usage of each citation; not just the person, but the field, source number, template, and citation detail for each citation record.
- Vastly improved fan charts, including: full circular fans (and any degree of spread from 150° to 360°); the ability to exclude empty cells; color controls for individual fan cells, or by generation, sex, branch, or direct line; the fine-tuning of space between generations, adjacent cells, and lines of text; control of shadows and rounded corners for cells; and much more.
- New Color Tags feature lets you use color to tag people in your family file. Color tags provide visual clues to distinguish different groups of people with particular attributes. For example, people modified in the last 30 days could be given a green tag, descendants of any ancestor can be given an orange tag, ancestors of a person can be given a cyan color, people flagged as "uncertain" can have a magenta tag, people with multiple parents can have a yellow tag, Y-DNA and mtDNA can be assigned different color tags, etc.
- We've greatly enhanced the ability to search for citations and citation detail. There are 3 new, powerful searches in the Find panel: Number of Citations, Cited Source Number, and Citation Detail. These are in response to wish-list requests, such as: searching for text in the citation detail field, searching for people with a particular field that has no citations, cites a certain source, or has a certain number of citations; searching for people with general source citations, etc. The possibilities are vast.
- Reunion's Find feature can show you exactly where matches occur not just the person who has a match, but the precise field where the match occurs. This happens with a new Match menu button that appears in the Results list.
- The Source window now shows all elements together and visible in one glance (Source Fields, Free-Form Text, Multimedia, and the Preview). No more using tabs to see or edit different elements. All four sections are can be revealed or hidden, and theyre all resizable.
- Reunion's web output now features "responsive design," meaning that web pages created by Reunion will appear optimized for whatever device (desktop, phone, tablet) is viewing them.
- any many more...
Weiterführende Links zu "Reunion 13"
- Fragen zum Artikel?
- Link zur Herstellerseite
- Link zum Download / Demoversion
- Link zu weiteren Informationen
- Weitere Artikel von Leister Productions
- Mac OS X version 10.9 oder neuer inkl. macOS 10.15 Catalina
Sparx SystemsEnterprise Architect Ultimate Edition - Standard license - perpetual incl. 12 Monate Maint.
Sparx SystemsEnterprise Architect Ultimate Edition - Floating license - 30 User Academic License - perpetual incl
NemetschekVectorworks Architect 2023 (Int. English) Vollversion - Einzelplatz-Lizenz - perpetual