- Uses SketchUp Material and textures automatically.
- Top Quality PhotoRealistic Rendering Engine.
- Indirect Lighting for subtle, realistic shadows.
- Auto Bump Mapping for SketchUp Textures.
- High Quality Reflections mirror-like, or blurry.
- Refraction for thick glass and transparent objects.
- Light Wizard to create many standard lights and lamps.
- Ceiling Lights, Spot lights, etc.
- Uses SketchUp Sun, Sky, and background colors.
- Self glow for special items such as monitors or lighted signs.
- Laptop seat second license for use on your laptop.
- Unlimited resolution. (very large resolution requires more RAM in CPU)
- Automatic use of multi-processor and multi-core CPUs.
- Renders in 64-bit mode on 64-bit processors.
- ArielVision uses sun, sky, shadows, lights, transparency and reflections to
create Photorealistic renderings from SketchUp models at an affordable price.
- ArielVision uses a simple dialog to set properties on SketchUp materials such as reflections,
and has a Wizard to create many common lights. Many good renderings can be created
with a single button click and no changes to the model at all.