Knoll Light Factory has long been Hollywood‘s favorite way to add color, depth and excitement to a scene. Now ILM Visual Effects Supervisor John Knoll has created an all-new light effects tool by adding his lens flare technology from recent feature films. With Knoll Light Factory 3, you get new features like realistic flare elements, time-saving animation behaviors, a redesigned interface, and over 100 beautifully designed presets. John Knolls new technology delivers the sexiness of lens flares while creating believable, accurate results.
- Now includes Knoll Photo! Weve rolled our popular Photoshop tool into Knoll Light Factory 3, so you get another supported host application at the same price. Get the details
- Upgrade from any version. Get an upgrade to Knoll Light Factory 3 if you own any earlier version of Knoll Light Factory for Video.
- New shapes to build your flare. Create beautiful, believable flares with 28 Elements and 56 Sprites, building blocks that let you quickly build a light design.
- New automated lights. Instantly add unique animation with Behaviors that mimic real world light effects like Strobe, Pulse, Flicker and Blink.
- Now in 3D. Full integration with After Effects 3D camera and lights lets you move the Knoll flares in 3D space and sync them with animated lights.
- Bring John to your team. Co-developed with Academy Award winner John Knoll, whose credits include VFX Supervisor at ILM, Photoshop co-creator, and Star Wars effects guru.
- The REAL real deal. Use light to tell a story with Hollywood-tested technology that creates the same photorealistic lens flares used in feature films.
- Beautiful, accurate presets. Get presets that emulate real world lenses and lights, plus presets created for sci-fi and motion graphics, including new presets by John Knoll.
- Professional support. The industry-standard editing apps are supported, so you can work seamlessly between After Effects, Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro/Motion.
- Color and excitement. Flares can add sparkle to logos, dynamic relighting to a scene, glints to product shots, or propulsion to a spaceship.