Select an option based on the number of cores available on your network. KeyShot Network Rendering will utilize up to the number of licensed cores. Please note that a virtual core counts as a core as well.
KeyShot Network Rendering includes:
- Master/Slave-System independent of KeyShot, i.e. KeyShot doesnt have to be installed on the slave system
- Easy to install and administer simply install, and follow the instructions.
- New updates will be downloaded from within the network queue
- Network Render queue everyone can send jobs to the network for rendering.
- User system allows for user accounts to have manageability over current jobs in queue
- Slaves will be connected automatically by sending packets across the network for detection by the master for connection
- Queue shows current frame being rendered and remaining time of job
- Jobs can be prioritized within the queue
- Supports an unlimited number of slaves with any number of cores (physical / virtual)
- Slave tray application, allows the user to update the number of cores being utilized on the network
- Partial image download if the image is not done rendering, you can download the rendered results.
- Slave scheduling allows slaves to become active or inactive at scheduled times(user system must be enabled, with appropriate privilages)
- Slaves can be added or subtracted anytime, i.e. before, or after rendering.
- Works with all versions of KeyShot (KeyShot, KeyShot Pro, KeyShot Pro Floating)
- Since KeyShots performance increases linearly, the render performance doubles when the number of cores doubles
- Support mixed networks (PC & Mac)
The license is good for one year and includes all upgrades during that time. The license will expire after 365 days from the date of activation.