Choosing the right HDRI for your scene is often done by trial and error. HDRI Link makes this process as easy as a click.
Speed up your Lighting workflow in Arnold, Octane and other third party renderers with HDRI Link from Greyscalegorilla. We combined 5 years of experience making HDRI workflows as simple as possible with Cinema 4D and have finally brought it to Octane, Arnold, And other Third Party Renders.
HDRI Link gets you started with 20 Sample HDRIs, but is expandable to over 300 unique HDRIs with our HDRI Expansion Packs!
Once you use HDRI Link, you wont believe how fast it is to try out new Lighting and Reflections for your Cinema 4D Scene.
Whats Renderers Does HDRI Link work with?
- Redshift (Latest Version)
- Arnold (Latest Version)
- Octane (Latest Version)
- Cycles4d (Latest Version)
- iRay (Latest Version)
- Corona (Latest Version)
- V-Ray for C4D (Latest Version)
- Cinema 4D Tag Plugin
- Drag and drop simplicity
- Easy To Use Interface
- Compatible with most third-party renderers including (Arnold, Octane, Cycles4D, V-Ray for C4D, iRay, Redshift, and more)
- Fast loading GSG HDRI Browser
- Compatible with all GSG HDRI Packs and Collections
- Preview mode for fast HDRI Selection and Rendering
- Full Rez mode for high rez reflections.
- Store your HDRI Collection anywhere on your hard drive or attached storage.