Arranges and Auto-Animates Your Comp‘s Layers in Time and Space
- Creates randomized complex kinetic layouts using layers in your comp based on parameters entered into the control panel.
- Features 3 different algorithms with a Justify option.
- Works with stills, video, pre-comps, shapes, solids, text, eps and pretty much any other type of layer AE accepts.
- Multiple controls for handling time-based layers.
- Variable layer order options.
- Keyframe-less timeline makes changes to timing as simple as sliding a marker.
- Creates a parented camera that points to each successive layer as it transitions on.
- Distributes markers across the timeline in 3 different ways.
- Exludes non- image based layers in comp such as nulls, cameras, audio and adjustments.
- Manual adjustments are easily made to size, position, rotation and opacity.
- Features a wide range of type transitions randomly selected by default, but can be specified as well.
- Marker Sync feature allows for push button alignment with preexisting marker layers, making syncing to music a breeze.
- Allows for different interpolation for camera movement, auto rotate and auto frame.
- Automatically builds and cleans to facilitate easy experimentation.
- Palette controls makes colorizing layers very easy.
- Kuler color palettes are now easily imported.
- Supports motion blur, lock & shy, and preset Load and Save.