V-Ray for formZ Workstation beinhaltet:
- 1 User Interface floating license
- 1 Universal Render Node floating license
V-Ray is a physically-based lighting, shading, and rendering toolkit. It has a wide array of features and lighting to accommodate any scene and produce top quality renders. V-Ray also employs GPU rendering to produce high quality results very quickly. Additionally, it allows you to view your scenes rendering in real-time so that you can adjust lighting and materials quickly and easily without having to do a full production render for small edits. V-Rays materials can produce very high quality results very quickly.
V-Ray is integrated throughout the formZ User Interface. A suite of palettes containing tools and settings is accessible from the palettes menu. The materials interface is integrated with the formZ Material editor and the lights interface is integrated with the formZ light parameters palette.
V-Ray 3.6 for formZ Feature Highlights:
- Powerful hybrid rendering You can render on NVIDIA CUDA GPUs, CPUs or a combination of both.
- Material library over 550 realistic physical based materials, such as glass, coated plastics or metals, wood,stone and etc.
- V-Ray Grass and fur - Realistic grass, fabrics and carpet now possible with V-Ray Fur.
- Denoiser With V-Ray‘s new denoising technology, you can automatically eliminate noise and cut render times by up to 50%!
- Aerial perspective Add realistic atmosphere and depth to your renders with V-Ray‘s new Aerial perspective controls.
- Virtual Reality Verify designs at 1:1 scale in popular VR headsets like Google Cardboard and Samsung Gear VR.
- Cutaways with Clipper Render sections and cutaways with ease using the V-Ray Clipper.
- Powerful light calculations the V-Ray Adaptive Lights algorithm will speed renders up to seven times faster on some scenes.
- V-Ray Frame Buffer Fine-tune your renders color, exposure, and more directly in V-Rays frame buffer.