V-Ray for SketchUp comes with all the lighting, shading and rendering tools you need to create professional, photoreal imagery and animations.
- 1 User Interface floating license
- 1 Universal Render Node floating license
V-Ray 3 is the smartest and fastest rendering solution for SketchUp. Its twin-engine rendering architecture is built to take full advantage of the latest CPU and GPU computing technology. With a full suite of creative tools, V-Ray lets you render anything and everything - from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes.
- Easy to use: Easy to learn, easy to use. V-Ray for SketchUp is designed to get you up and running in no time.
- Quality: V-Ray lets you create the highest quality renders possible - directly in SketchUp.
- Power: V-Ray gives you the power to render anything and everything - from quick design models to your most detailed 3D scenes.
- Speed: Render fast, design faster. V-Ray for SketchUp lets you spend more time being creative and less time waiting.
- Creative control: Focus on design, with a full suite of creative tools for lighting, shading, and rendering.
- The industry standard: 92 of the top 100 architecture firms in the world render with V-Ray every day.
- Twin-engine performance: V-Ray includes two powerful rendering engines. With CPU or GPU acceleration, you can use the best engine for your project and hardware.
- Interactive rendering: Render interactively while you design. Fine-tune lights and materials and see the results right away.
- Global illumination: Render photorealistic rooms and interiors with V-Ray‘s powerful and fast global illumination.
- Accurate lights: Render natural and artificial lighting using a wide range of built-in light types.
- Environment lighting: Light your scenes using a single high-dynamic-range image (HDRI) of its environment.
- Physical sun & sky: Simulate realistic daylight for any time and any location.
- Real-world cameras: Work like a photographer, with controls for exposure, white balance, depth of field and more.
- Physical materials: Create great looking materials that look exactly like the real thing.
- Advanced textures: Create realistic and unique materials using any texture map or one of V-Ray‘s many built-in procedural textures.
- Proxy objects: Bring more detail to your project with memory-efficient proxy models of complex objects like grass, trees, cars and more.
- Render elements: Render your scene as separate passes for more artistic control in your image-editing software.
- Frame buffer: Track render history and fine-tune color, exposure, and more directly in V-Ray‘s frame buffer.
- Network rendering: Use the full computing power of your network to render single or multiple images all at once.
- V-Ray Scene export: Share complete, ready-to-render V-Ray 3 for SketchUp files with any V-Ray 3.4 or higher application.
- New UI: Introducing a redesigned, designer-friendly user interface for faster workflows.
- Material library: Select from over 200 drag and drop materials to speed up your next project.
- V-Ray Swarm: Introducing a powerful, scalable distributed rendering system that‘s simple and fast.
- Denoiser: Automatically remove noise and cut render times by up to 50%.
- One-click VR: Render VR-ready content for popular virtual reality headsets.
- Section cuts: Easily create quick cutaways and section renders with V-Ray Clipper.
- Aerial perspective: Quickly add realistic atmospheric depth and haze.
- Grass: Create realistic grass, fabrics, and carpet with V-Ray Fur.
- SketchUp 2015, 2016, 2017
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, 32 or 64-bit versions
- SketchUp 2015, 2016, 2017
- Mac OS X 10.9 or higher