Podium Walker Standard is NOT the same as ProWalker GPU, Iray rendering version.
Podium Walker is a real-time animation plug-in for SketchUp that allows users to create high quality animated visualizations and walkthroughs from their SketchUp models, quickly and easily. Podium Walker uses a keyframe based animation workflow to create an animated motion path out of your SketchUp camera views, and then a fast raytracing engine to render and export video files. Read more below, or watch the video to see Podium Walker in action!
- Podium Walker uses CPU based ray tracing and ambient occlusion to create photo-real renderings and animations.
- Renders all of Podium‘s material properties and artificial lights, including light emitting materials and blurred reflection.
- Support for thousands of components and materials from Podium Browser.
- Import SketchUp scenes or SU Animate camera paths to create keyframe animations automatically.
- It creates keyframe animations for video production and also can record your camera navigation.
- Export to common video formats such as .mp4, .mov, .m2t and .avi.